McDVoice is the official website of McDonald’s for their customers like you for registering your opinion about them, in order to improve themselves.
I guess you knew that already.
For doing that, you can just visit the website, www.mcdvoice.com. Click on the below given link to start the survey.
But, if you’re not familiar with McD voice survey, you might need a head up regarding that, for that, we’ve a step by step guide here on this page. Read on.
|Receipt Validity||7 days|
|Survey Validity||30 days|
|Survey Limit||5 surveys per month|
|Validation Code Limit||1 code per visit|
What is McDVoice survey all about?
In mcdvoice customer feedback survey, McDonald’s is looking for your opinion on various stuff from your recent visit, such as:
- Overall satisfaction.
- Quality of food served.
- Quality of service provided.
- Cleanliness of store.
- Coordination of the store staff.
- If you’ll be returning.
What are the rewards for completing mdcvoice customer survey?
The rewards for completing McDonald’s Voice customer survey varies from time to time. They include:
- Buy One Get One Free Egg McMuffin
- Free Quarter Pounder
- Cashbacks on the order
- Quarter Pounder with cheese
The rewards vary from time to time. Do check with your survey receipt to find what the current rewards is for completing the mcdvoice survey online.
How to complete the McDonald's customer survey?
Follow the steps given below to complete the mcdvoice survey online:
- Click here to access mcdvoice.com, which is the official website of McDonald’s customer survey.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the 26 digit survey code from your receipt.
- Enter that and click on the “Start” button.
- But if you don’t have a survey code printed on your receipt, you can click on the link named “If you do not have a 26 digit code printed on your receipt.“.
- That will take you to a page where you’re asked to enter these:
- Store #
- Date of visit
- Time of visit
- Amount spent
- After entering all of these, click on “Start” button.
- Now your survey will start.
- You will be asked many questions now about your recent visit to McDonald’s.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- Complete the survey by clicking on the “Finish” button on the last step.
- Now, after the completion of the survey, you will be shown a validation code on the last step.
- Write the validation code down on your receipt and take it with you the next time you visit a McDonald’s store.
How to redeem your mcdvoice survey rewards?
Once you see the validation code on the screen, take the store receipt and write it down on it.
The next time you’re visiting a McDonald’s outlet, bring this receipt with you. And show it at the counter, you will be able to redeem your promised cash backs and discounts on the bill amount.
McDonald's customer support
If you come across any issues with McDonald’s survey, you can contact their customer support.
Here’s the customer support toll free number of McDVoice customer survey:
You can also get support from McDonald’s regarding the survey using their email support. Click here for their contact form for email support.
McDonald’s is a franchise created in 1940 by the brothers Dick and Mac McDonald. The first restaurant opened in San Bernardino, California (United States) with a menu that contained 20 products. But at present McDonald menu and restaurant look get developed. And current look of this food chain is quite different from its original look.
It was in 1955 when businessman Ray Kroc bought the brand and turned McDonald’s into what it is today.
Here we leave you with 20 facts about McDonald that perhaps you did not know about one of the biggest franchises in the world:
- Every 10 seconds a new McDonald’s restaurant opens.
- McDonald’s sells around 75 hamburgers per second.
- The franchise serves at least 9 million pounds of potatoes per day.
- The fast-food company is the one of largest toy distributor on the planet.
- The 1% of the world population eat daily at McDonald’s, that’s equivalent to 68 million people.
- The original menu of the McDonald did not offer French fries.
- The first Ronald McDonald was named Willard Scott, and he was fired for being very fat.
- The Japanese have a hard time saying “Ronald”, that’s why they call him Donald McDonald.
- The logo of the company (golden arches) is more recognized than the Catholic cross.
- Queen Elizabeth II of England owns a shopping centre near Buckingham Palace where there is a McDonald’s.
- Paris is the only place in the world where McDonald’s arches are white instead of gold.
- The Kuala Lumpur Tower in Malaysia – one of the tallest buildings in the world – has a McDonald’s.
- The company receives 27,000 million dollars annually, if that were its Gross Domestic Product (GDP), it would rank 91st in the largest economies on the planet.
- Public figures such as Sharon Stone, Jay Leno, Shania Twain, Pink, and Rachel McAdams were McDonald’s workers at the beginning of their careers.
- The term Mc-job was added by the Oxford dictionary, to refer to a job with a very low salary and prestige, and that requires a few skills.
- In India, lamb meat is served instead of beef since the cow in India is sacred. And people of India worship the cow so they consider unreligious to eat beef.
- There is a Hamburger University in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, where franchisees are trained to run a restaurant and develop new methods for cooking, freezing, storing and serving. Annually, 80,000 graduates graduate.
- The smallest McDonald’s measures 492 square feet and is in Tokyo (Japan). The largest is more than 28,000 square feet and is located in Beijing (China).
- On August 27, 2007, the Restaurant Museum of the Big Ma was inaugurated c in Pennsylvania, United States. The gallery houses statue of a Big Mac is biggest in the world (14 feet high).
- McDonald’s was banned in countries such as North Korea, Bolivia, Macedonia, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Iceland, Yemen, Bermuda, Montenegro, and Kazakhstan.
McDVoice - Conclusion
By now, you must have completed the mcd voice survey and must have received your validation code from them.
How was your survey experience?
Feel free to talk about mcdvoice customer surveyon the comments section given below. We would like to hear more from you!